Monday, 31 December 2012

Recap Of 2012

Okay.

Basically, for me, 2012 was the best year of my life, but also one of the worst...

Well, firstly I found Wattpad.

Wattpad is this online thing where you write stories and people read them and such. So I posted a SP fanfic.

A certain @monkey423 came along and told me she wanted me to put China into the story.

That girl is now @SP_Lover, aka Kestrel LeStarre, and she is one of my greatest friends. In real life and computer. Which is kind of sad... But anyway...

I looked up Derek Landy one day on google. There, I found his blog, and quite possibly the most amazayn place on earth.

But also, during that year, I lost the will to live. I remember thinking, 'Why do I live? I could just kill myself and be done with it all.'

But all you Bloglandians came to my rescue again, with your jokes and your childishness. I felt at home, and that was all I could ask for.

My parents divorced when I was a baby, but I still really miss my dad, even though I get to see him every week. That might have added to the sadness I felt.

But you, you Bloglandians, you helped me through it all.

Luci, you always told me I was beautiful. You told me to accept it. And I looked in the mirror yesterday, and thought "I finally look pretty." Thank you so much, Luce!

Kessie, when I was upset, on Watty or Blogland, you always helped me back up. You told me, and I quote, "Don't listen to people. People are idiots." almost every time, and that made me laugh. Thank you!

To Ieni, Mel, Jubi, Fabi and Tanith. When I asked about leaving Blogland, all I got from you were 'no's. Even Tanith came on just to tell me to stay. Well, I think so anyway... Thank you all for being there for me!

To Star, Val V and Zaf, you three always made me laugh. Seriously. I always laugh whenever you guys are online. You're just awesome like that. And Val, I ran into walls first!

To Emerald and Chase, I'd like to congratulate you two on your wedding! And secondly, you two are both so kind, even though you hardly know me. Thank you!

To anyone else I may have forgotten, I am so sorry! I want to thank every single one of you though. You've all been so sweet and kind to me. I don't know why, because I hardly deserve it, but thank you :)

Finally, to Derek Landy. If you hadn't written Skulduggery Pleasant, I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. Thank you so so so so so much X infinity!

Lots and lots of love from,
Maralie Lily Charm
AKA, Mara x

No comments:

Post a Comment