Thursday, 14 February 2013

Valentines Day

Ah, Valentine's. A day for going out on dates, falling in love, and lovey dovey stuff.

Yeah, not for me.

I'm still waiting for my Hazzabear to show up. Eating bucketfulls of ice cream cause we just got Ben and Jerry's. Mmm.

But I guess the only thing I'll be hugging tonight is Mara and Kessie the Pillow Pets.

If I can find them...

But I also have a back up. Mara Bunny and Kessie Blue Bear. *nods*

THEY'RE AWESOME.

I'm lonely this Valentine's, but I'm happy waiting. As Niall Horan said,

"Being single doesn't mean you're weak. It means being strong enough to wait for the one."

I think it's something among those lines...

Happy Blogversary Luci, while we're at it! :)

And... Uh, happy day-late birthday to my best friend L _ _ _ _ _! :)

She knows who she is ;)

If she's even reading this. Which she isn't. Cause she doesn't know I have a blog.

Uhm, yeah. Back to Valentine's.

So, cuddle up to your teddies (or boyfriend for anyone who has one(; ) and watch Tangled/Despicable Me/Love Actually. Or Disney movies. Can't go wrong with Disney.

So everyone, have a nice Valentine's day!! :D

Love Mara x

1 comment: